1. The owner of the www.kinderhop.com webstie and online store is:
KINDER HOP SP Z O O (KRS: 0000739668, NIP: 1231404241, REGON: 380730221)
2. The order of products is placed via www.kinderhop.com website.
3. Order of products can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
4. The customer service is open from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00. You can contact the store's employees via e-mail: email@example.com or by calling at: +48 22 101 39 07.
5. Orders from Monday to Friday after 14:00 as well as on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays will be completed on the next working day.
6. For an order to be processed, the order form must be filled in at www.kinderhop.com. After the payment is completed the order is further prepared and delivery to the specified address by the customer.
7. Confirmed orders cannot be cancelled.
8. In case of receiving incomplete address details, the store employee will contact the customer within 48 hours from the date of placing the order.
DELIVERY AND DELIVERY COSTS
9. All orders are shipped by DPD, Global Expres and Paczkomaty within 24 hours form placing the order at the online store.
10. In Poland the cost of ship is free. Foreign parcels sent free of charge over 50 eur.
11. The above prices apply to orders placed on Polish territory.
12. The customer has the opportunity to collect the product in person at:
Mazowiecka Street 74
In order to collect the product in person, please contact us in advance to schedule suitable time and date for you.
13. The shown prices are expressed in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT tax (gross price). If the ordered products are incorrectly priced due to human error, the order will be cancelled.
14. The product availability is shown at the time of adding product to the cart. In case of current lack of product the order will be completed after the product is on stock.
15. If the customer does not agree to the extended order processing time, he/she has the right to cancel the order.
16. The withdrawal of the deposited funds from Kinder Hop account will be settled within 48 hours on the Buyer's email request. The message must be sent from the email address specified at the time of ordering.
PROOF OF PURCHASE
17. Each order has a proof of purchase in the form of VAT invoice.
18. The purchased goods are shipped as soon as 100% payment reaches Kinder Hop account.
19. The customer has the right to return the goods without giving any explanation within 14 days from receiving the order.
20. To return the product please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. The return is done at the expense of the Buyer at
Mazowiecka Street 74
To make a proper return the product should include the original packaging and proof of purchase.
The returned product must not show any signs of use - this applies to both the packaging and the product. Payment will be refunded within 7 days from receipt of the returned goods to the Buyer's specified bank account.
21. The Buyer incurs the costs of shipping and the fee will is not reimbursed.
22. Order placed via the above listed site or placed directly by the customer is an offer of contract under Civil Law.
23. For the complaint to be accepted the proof of purchase (VAT invoice) is need.
24. There is a 24 months warranty for the purchase goods, which is valid from the ordering date at the online shop.
25. To return the faulty goods the customer has to contact us at email@example.com
26. Complaint will be settled and sent back within 14 days from the receipt of the faulty product to the company’s address.
27. Return shipping fees are paid by customer.
28. Only latent defects of the producer will be accepted. Compliant will not be accepted if the fault is caused by material wear and tear, fabric shrinking due to repeated washing, mechanical faults.
29. After accepting the complaint the return delivery will be sent to the customer by the courier.
30. Shipping fees are paid by the customer.